Who needs to enroll?

 You will need to enroll in a MO HealthNet Managed Care health plan if you are:

  •  Approved for MO HealthNet for Families, Kids, Pregnant Women and Newborns or Uninsured Women
  • Getting health care services through the Managed Care Program and it is your open enrollment period
  • Receiving Transitional MO HealthNet
  • A child receiving Adoption Subsidy
  • A child receiving Refugee Assistance
  • A child in state care
  • Enrolled in the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) 

Feedback and Knowledge Base