What do I do if my income or family size changes?

You must contact the Family Support Division within 10 days if your income or family size changes to report this change. You can do this by:

  • Reporting the change online
  • Calling the Family Support Division Information Center at 1-855-373-4636. Help is available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

After you report a change, you should watch your invoices closely to be sure you pay the right premium amount.

Feedback and Knowledge Base