What happens if I do not have sufficient funds in my account to cover my payment made by check or through the automatic withdrawal?

It is your responsibility to make sure funds are available to cover your payment. When funds are insufficient, you will receive an insufficient funds notice with a due date for resubmitting the payment. You can only send a cashier’s check or money order. A personal check will not be accepted. If payment is not received by the due date stated on your insufficient funds notice, your child/children’s coverage will end. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base