- An appointment with a health care provider that takes MO HealthNet or MO HealthNet Managed Care.
- An appointment for a service covered by MO HealthNet or MO HealthNet Managed Care.
- An appointment with a health care provider near where you live. If the provider is far away, you may need to say why and get a note from your doctor. There are rules about how far you can travel to a health care appointment and get a ride from the NEMT program.
NEMT will not give you a ride to these services:
- Certain Durable Medical Equipment services
- Some Comprehensive Substance Treatment Abuse and Rehabilitation (CSTAR) services
- Developmental Disability (DD) Waiver Services
- Some Community Psychiatric Rehabilitation (CPR) services
- Adult day care services
- Services provided in your home.
School districts must supply a ride to a child's individual education plan (IEP) services and IEP medical related services.