The caller will need the following information when requesting a ride:
- The patient's name, date of birth, address, phone number, and the MO HealthNet or MO HealthNet managed care ID number;
- The name, address, and phone number of where you are going;
- The date and time of the appointment;
- The medical reason for your transportation request;
- The type of MO HealthNet covered service (doctor, dentist, therapy, etc.);
- Special needs of the patient, such as the patient uses a walker, cane, or wheelchair; and
- Tell the NEMT program if you need someone to go along if the patient is under the age of 21. If the patient is under the age of 17, they must have a parent/guardian ride with them.