I’ve never purchased an auto policy before. What do I have to do?

The law states that consent must be given by the Children’s Division or Juvenile Court so you will need to get a consent letter from your case manager first.

The next thing you’ll want to do is find a licensed insurance agent who can help you purchase insurance coverage. The best way to find an agent is to get a referral from someone you know and trust who is happy with the service their agent provides. You can also find an agent in the phone book under “Insurance” or you can type “auto insurance agent” into an internet browser. The Department of Insurance has more information on selecting an insurance agent.

Feedback and Knowledge Base