What if I return to custody under re-entry, am released from care, and would like to come back into care again?

If you were released from re-entry for any of the following reasons, the Children’s Division will not file a petition for re-entry services again:

  • You were unwilling or unable to develop, implement, or otherwise cooperate with the implementation of the transition plan
  • You plead guilty or are found guilty of any felony, or any misdemeanor and are sentenced to a period of incarceration
  • You are committed to the legal custody of any sheriff or the Department of Corrections
  • Any other circumstance where you fail to cooperate with the Children’s Division or the Children’s Division does not have services available or the ability to provide services

Feedback and Knowledge Base