Can I make changes to my adoption subsidy agreement?

You can make changes to your agreement at any time. Changes may include adding services or terminating services. You should notify your subsidy worker if any of the following events affecting the child’s status occur:

  • Divorce or marriage of the adoptive parent(s)
  • Separation, whether or not there is an order of legal separation, of the adoptive parent(s)
  • Absence of the children from the home as a result of court action of any length of time, or for any other reason for a period of more than 30 days
  • Death of the child or adoptive parent
  • Legal emancipation of the child through marriage or enlistment in military services
  • Termination of parental rights
  • Child moves out of the home

Feedback and Knowledge Base