Who is allowed to use my Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card and PIN?

Anyone who is a member of your household may use your EBT card. However, for Temporary Assistance there are some instances in which only the Protective Payee may use the EBT card.

If you have named an authorized representative (either an individual or a facility) or a protective payee, they will receive a card and PIN. The individual you select as your authorized representative or your protective payee will have full access to your benefits. If you no longer want to have an authorized representative or would like to choose someone else, contact the Family Support Division (FSD) at 855-FSD-INFO (855-373-4636) or visit any FSD Resource Center.

Feedback and Knowledge Base