What if I have a card, but haven’t used it for a while?

If you have an EBT card but have not used it for a year or more it is now inactive. You will need to order a new card by contacting the Family Support Division (FSD) at 855-FSD-INFO (855-373-4636) or visit any FSD Resource Center.

A new card will be sent to you upon request. Your PIN will be the same as your inactive card. You can update your pin at any time by calling 800-997-7777.

If you have used your EBT card within the last 12 months, your current card and PIN are active and available for use.    

Feedback and Knowledge Base