How can I apply for help with my utility bill?

You can apply for energy assistance by completing these three steps:

1)      Fill out and then print the Heating & Cooling Assistance application

2)      Sign your name in blue or black ink.

3)      Send or take your completed application to your local LIHEAP Contracted Agency.

If you need additional assistance, you may contact us at 855-FSD-INFO (855-373-4636).

Feedback and Knowledge Base