What should I do if I moved after I submitted my application?

Contact the agency where you submitted your application and tell them you moved.  You will need to complete a new application with your new address, and submit it and a copy of the fuel bill which shows your new address.


Be sure to check to see if your local LIHEAP Contracted Agency has changed. You will need to submit your new application to the Contracted Agency that serves the county you live in after your move.

Feedback and Knowledge Base