Can I get child care before and after school and during summer and spring breaks?

It is possible to get Child Care Subsidy during these times if you provide verification that you need additional child care.

Call 855-FSD-INFO (855-373-4636) to report the change and to get clarification on the verification you must submit to your local Family Support Division Resource Center.

Feedback and Knowledge Base