Can friends or family be paid for child care through the Child Care Subsidy program?

Yes, as long as they are contracted to provide care with the Children’s Division.

 To learn how to become contracted with the Children’s Division, please contact the Child Care Provider Registration Unit at 573-526-3011.

Feedback and Knowledge Base