Are taxes withheld from the payments I receive?

As caregivers, you are not employed by the State of Missouri. Payments made to you are reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If you are a self-employed child care provider or own a child care business, you must keep your own records and may seek the help from a tax filing professional or the IRS for more information about filing taxes. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base