What changes must I report concerning my child care registration?

  •  A change in your name
  •  A change in your physical address
  • A change in household members 17 and older (current member turns 17 or someone new 17 or older enters into the home)

Child care providers must report these changes to the Child Care Provider Registration Unit by calling (573) 526-3011 within 10 calendar days of the occurrence.

Failure to report these changes may result in termination of your Child Care Provider Registration Agreement.

Feedback and Knowledge Base